The next super-plant has arrived – Moringa. It has been called the world’s most nutritious green with its numerous health, skin, hair and body benefits! The plant’s tiny leaves have enormous benefits both when taken internally and applied topically. The multipurpose miracle tree is native to parts of Africa and Asia. Moringa can be found in a variety of different forms including Moringa powder, oil, soap, teas, capsules and many, many more. All deliver distinct and essential health, nutrition and beauty benefits!
Moringa for the Skin
Moringa’s vast array of nutrients is extremely beneficial in providing glowing skin as well as these other benefits.
- Applying it to your skin helps build collagen fibers and minimizes the appearance of fine wrinkles lines (containing 4x the vitamin A of carrots, 7x the vitamin C of carrots and being rich in sulfur)
- Improves moisturizing and smoothness (Vitamin E)
- Keeps you looking young and delays the aging process by cleansing free radicals from your skin – making it youthful and radiant!
- Helps protect the skin from environmental damage such as heavy metal pollution, smog and cigarette smoke.
- It is a very powerful cleansing agent and has skin purifying properties and therapeutic skincare benefits
Moringa for the Hair
Moringa powder contains all the essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals to healthy hair
- It revitalizes hair by helping improve split ends
- Aids in keratin formation
- Stimulates hair growth by containing zinc
- Provides nutrients to hair follicles by containing vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant, it stimulates blood circulation around the scalp.
- Various hair treatments with Moringa can also help fight and prevent dandruff!
Moringa for your Health
There is a never-ending list of the health benefits of the plant. From the 20 types of amino-acids, 46 antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatory compounds and over 90 nutrients, this superfood plant is the new best nutritional supplement! Even more, is it a great source of iron, quality protein, dietary fiber, calcium and vitamins A, B, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and E.
Try mixing Moringa into food to supercharge your meals! It provides tremendous benefits in controlling blood pressure, promoting sleep, improving immunity and detoxifying the body. With 25 times more iron than spinach and eight times more magnesium than kale this superfood is the new green you need to be adding into your morning smoothies!
The Moringa leaves have many medicinal qualities and can be used in a variety of unique ways.
- Juice from the leaves can stabilize blood pressure and treat anxiety
- Leaves and buds can be rubbed on the temples to treat headaches
- Leaf juice can also be used as an antiseptic
- Leaves can also be used to treat fevers, bronchitis, eye and ear infections