It’s not easy being a busy bee. Especially with summer dwindling down and the fall coming before we know it, everything is in full swing. It is hard to sneak in a little bit of relaxing me time, and do what I love best. I feel like I am constantly being pulled in every direction, and all I want to do is hit the couch and eat some good food.
After a long day of work I want to turn on my favorite show and just chill out. I don’t enjoy the hassle of cooking, and I truly miss my mother cooking for me. I usually just throw in a frozen meal into the microwave or order a pizza and call it a night. Little did I know I have been missing out on so many delicious foods by me. I was living in la la land thinking there were no better options, unless I paid tons of money to eat well.
After deciding that a pizza was not the move for me, I went online in search of some good delivery food. I discovered GoBootler, a new Chicago start-up that makes ordering delivery so simple. Once I was on the site, I searched through a variety of restaurants ranging in cuisine and prices. It was really easy and I could even search for a specific restaurant I was looking for! After I selected where I was going to order from and what I wanted, GoBootler compared delivery options, so I would pay for the best price available. It was awesome. Say goodbye to boring foods, enlighten your taste buds, save money, and try this new site!
Facts about Bootler:
– 6 different delivery partners and growing
– You can order both food and alcohol from our site. Alcohol comes from a delivery service called ‘Saucey’
– Currently only Chicago based but expanding to NY by the end of the year and more major cities soon after
– 100,000 visitors per month
– 2,000 people daily ordering from our service
– Launching a mobile app in September
– Use “GOBOOTLER” to receive $10 off your alcohol order
– Use “Bootler” to receive $10 off your food order from Postmates