At this point, there is no doubt that online gamblers are starting to embrace the concept of using cryptocurrencies as a means of exchange. This is becoming increasingly evident because every month, new crypto gambling sites are popping up all over the internet with availability to online gamblers located all over the world.
After looking at the population of reputable online crypto gambling sites, it becomes clear that everything can be divided into two categories: sportsbooks and casinos.
Below, the discussion will focus on some of the better crypto gambling sites in each category. For purposes of this information, the term crypto gambling site will include crypto-only gambling sites and traditional gambling sites that accept both crypto and fiat currencies as a means of exchange.
Note: Each of these crypto gambling sites will accept crypto-wallet to crypto-wallet transactions. Cryptocurrencies can be purchased through a number of reputable crypto exchanges.
Top Crypto Sportsbooks
- Bovada: Accepts Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. The sportsbook website features betting markets from all over the world. The welcome bonus is listed as follows: $3,750 for the integrated casino or $750 to be used in the sportsbook.
- MyBookie: Accepts Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. A well-established online sportsbook that has been around since 2014. They feature dozens of betting markets each day. The operator accepts both fiat and crypto deposits, but wagering is done in fiat coins. The welcome bonus features a $1,000 matching deposit.
- BetOnline: Accepts Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. This is one of the “grandaddies” of the online sports betting sites, having been established in 1991. They accept very large deposits from crypto users and smaller deposits from fiat currency users. The sportsbook supports all of the top betting markets and betting options. The welcome bonus features a 50% matching bonus up to $1,000. Larger bonuses are provided for crypto depositors.
Top Crypto Casinos
- Las Atlantis Casino: Accepts Bitcoin only. This is a new online casino that was launched in 2020. The site features 250+ casino games being provided by Realtime Gaming (RTG). The real attraction to this online casino is a very aggressive welcome bonus that includes a 280% matching deposit up to an amazing $14K for crypto users. They also feature additional matching bonuses plus free spins over the player’s next six deposits.
- Super Slots Casino: Accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, and Ripple. This is another online casino that was launched in 2020. The site features 200+ online casino games from the likes of Betsoft, Rival Gaming, Platipus Gaming, Fresh Deck Studios, and ViG iGaming. The welcome bonus features a 250% matching deposit for fiat deposits and a 400% matching deposit for crypto deposits.
- Red Dog Casino: Accepts Bitcoin only. A small selection of games (200+) is provided by Realtime Gaming (RTG). A very nice welcome bonus features a 255% matching deposit over each player’s first five deposits with varying deposit limits. The rollover requirement is 35x the deposit and bonus amount combined.
Where there is money, there is always a gamble, unfortunately …